AID-India has constituted the following Knowledge Forums:
- RISK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- AUDIT COMMITTEE
- NOMINATION AND REMUNERATION COMMITTEE
- CSR COMMITTEE
- STAKEHOLDERS RELATIONSHIP COMMITTEE
These Forums are made up of members with high level academic qualifications and professional backgrounds in respective fields.
The primarily objectives of these forums are to:
- Guide and train the members to achieve the “Terms of Reference” of the committee as per the provisions of the Companies Act.
- Identify issues which are of most concern to directors and suggest solutions for the same.
- Raise the necessary issues with Government and regulators.
- Be the voice for governance and directors’ issues in India.
- Develop guidance on governance issues for directors.