Our Mission is to promote good governance by training, research, building awareness, sharing best practices and becoming the voice of Independent Directors.
AID-India primary objective is to focus on advancing exemplary board leadership, establishing leading boardroom practices and safeguarding the interests of the Independent Directors both in public and private enterprises by:
AID-India objectives are to:
- Advancing exemplary board leadership and on establishing leading boardroom practices.
- Formulating and promoting professional and ethical standards of independent directors.
- Providing world-class director education programs, national peer-exchange forums, and proprietary research to promote director professionalism, ultimately enhancing the economic sustainability of the enterprise and bolstering stakeholder confidence.
- Representing the issues of independent directors in the appropriate forum.
- Creating and maintaining the data bank of the potential & board ready candidates for the position of Independent Directors.